Finally…some Common Cents! This account is for customers who like the ease of using a debit card or
want to keep a larger balance available in their checking account while earning a great rate of interest.
Common Cents Checking pays 10¢ each swipe after the first 15 debits up to $15.00 per statement cycle. We
make it even easier to earn Common Cents; any payments completed using our Free Online Bill Payment
count toward the 15 debit purchases. Swipe and save…it’s convenience that pays!
What? It makes Common Cents to refund ATM fees, too? OK, how about this: ATM fees will be reimbursed up
to $10.00 each statement cycle.
Plus, each day the account balance is in excess of $10,000.00 and two easy qualifications are met, interest is
earned on the entire balance! How’s that for Common Cents….a smarter way to bank!
$100.00 Minimum Deposit to open an account
Qualifying is so easy, most accountholders already do these during each Monthly Qualification Cycle*:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases (POS) post and clear per cycle
- Have at least 1 ACH Direct Deposit or automatic payment post and clear per cycle
Once qualified, enjoy these Common Cents benefits :
- ATM fee reimbursements up to $10.00 each statement cycle
- Earn 10¢ each swipe after the first 15 debits up to $15.00 per statement cycle
- Earn interest each day the account balance is in excess of $10,000.00
- Unlimited POS or electronic transactions
- Unlimited check writing
- Your choice! Free electronic Statements or Paper Statement Available for only $2.25 per cycle
- Includes Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay ‐ No Charge first 15 transactions. 46¢ per Bill Pay beginning with 16th
Available to personal consumer accounts only; one per Social Security Number
*Qualifying transactions must post and clear the account each statement cycle. Transactions may take
one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction
is made. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions
count towards qualifying debt card transactions. Intra‐bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH
transactions. Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions
do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM Fee reimbursements up to $4.99 per transaction
not to exceed $10.00 per statement cycle if qualifications are met. Interest Rates may change after account
opening and fees may reduce earnings.