Finally…some Common Cents! This account is for customers who like the ease of using a debit card or
want to keep a larger balance available in their checking account while earning a great rate of interest.
CommonCents Checking pays 10¢ each swipe after the first 15 POS debits up to $15.00 per statement cycle. Swipe and save…it’s convenience that pays!
What? It makes Common Cents to refund ATM fees, too? OK, how about this: ATM fees will be reimbursed up
to $10.00 each statement cycle.
Plus, if you maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 each day of the statement cycle, interest is earned on the entire balance. How’s that for CommonCents!”
$100.00 Minimum Deposit to open an account
Qualifying is so easy, most accountholders already do these during each monthly statement*:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases (POS) post and clear per statement
- Have at least 1 ACH Direct Deposit or automatic payment post and clear per statement
Once qualified, enjoy these CommonCents benefits :
- ATM fee reimbursements up to $10.00 each statement cycle**
- Earn 10¢ each swipe after the first 15 POS debits up to $15.00 per statement cycle
- Earn interest when you maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 every day in the statement cycle
- Unlimited electronic transactions (ACH, ATM, POS)
- Unlimited check writing
Additional services available with our deposit products:
- Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
Available to personal consumer accounts only; one per Social Security Number
Free Electronic Statement
Paper Statements Available – $2.25 per month
*Qualifying transactions must post and clear the account each statement cycle. Transactions may take
one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction
is made. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions
count towards qualifying debt card transactions. Intra‐bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH
transactions. Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions
do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.
**ATM Fee reimbursements up to $4.99 per transaction not to exceed $10.00 per statement cycle if qualifications are met.
Interest Rates may change after account opening and fees may reduce earnings.