Our Online Services are easy, secure and give you 24-hour access to your account information.
Online Banking makes it easy to do your banking from home, the office or wherever you have access to the Internet. Online Banking is quick, easy, and most importantly secure.
- View your account activity and balances
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay – it’s free with most accounts
- Choose to receive Alerts to keep informed about account balances, transactions and other important activity
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View and print images of paid checks
- Eliminate paper – view and save up to 2 years of online statements
- Use Quicken® or Quickbooks® to manage your accounts
Contact your local branch to set up Online Banking today!
Link to ONLINE BANKING DISCLOSURE:
ONLINE BILL PAY
Online Bill Pay is a quick, easy and secure way to organize and pay your bills any time.
- Pay bills for free with most accounts
- Make payments quickly – it just takes seconds and your payments will be delivered in as little as two days
- View your payment history
- Schedule payments when it’s convenient for you – make one-time or repeating payments
- You must first be enrolled in Online Banking in order to enroll in Online Bill Pay
Manage your finances anywhere with free Mobile Banking from GNBank.
Log in to:
- View Account Balances
- View recent transaction activity
- Transfer funds between eligible bank accounts
To help ensure your account information remains private and secure:
- Your account and information transferred is encrypted
- You set up security questions and answers in case we need to verify your identity
- Multifactor authentication is utilized for multiple security layers
- Android Phone and Tablet App – Available on the Android Play Store!
- iPhone and iPad App – Available on the Apple App Store!
Link to MOBILE BANKING DISCLOSURE:
ONLINE BANKING ALERTS
Alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when any of the following has been updated:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an alert