Mastercard Debit Cards
The list of debit card possibilities goes on…and on…
Your Mastercard debit card issued by GNBank allows you to pay for things instantly at over 2 million locations, wherever you see that Mastercard is accepted. Use your Mastercard debit card anywhere you use cash, checks, or credit. But with less hassle and more security. With debit cards, you can quickly and securely access your money whenever and wherever you want.
Our new contactless payments also work seamlessly with Apple Pay™ and Google Pay™.
Managing your Debit Card with our Digital Banking Services has never been easier. Make payments, check your balance, and much more!
With MyCardRules*, you can:
- Turn your card on and off if lost, stolen, or misused.
- Get instant alerts when your debit card is used.
- Set dollar limits to control your spending.
- Prevent transactions that do not match your settings.
MyCardRules provides another way that GNBank helps you safely and securely manage your money. Log into your online or mobile banking account today to get started! Don’t have online or mobile banking? Visit gn-bank.com to enroll, and download the GNBank Mobile Banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play today. Still have questions? Feel free to contact your local GNBank for assistance.
Here’s how to set up MyCardRules:
- Go to GNBank’s online or mobile banking dashboard, select “Accounts,” and select the appropriate account.
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card.
- Finally, tap “Alerts and Protection” and choose the controls you want to apply to that card.
*consumer cards only
Convenience meets Secure Technology.
With a quick tap of your smartphone or smartwatch, you can use your GNBank debit card* to pay at stores that accept mobile payments.
Step 1: Load your GNBank debit card into Apple Pay™ or Google Pay™ on your mobile device.
Step 2: Look for contactless symbols in stores. It's how you know which stores accept Digital Wallet payments.
Step 3: Select your GNBank debit card in your Digital Wallet.
Step 4: Unlock your mobile device with its security code, then hold it to the symbol on the contactless terminal.
*consumer cards only