Serving You during the COVID-19 Outbreak
Your health and well-being are a high priority for us. To help you find government resources to providing information and assistance to navigate this pandemic, click here
We are taking the threats from the COVID-19 outbreak seriously, and are following government guidelines to help prevent its spread.
Our lobbies remain open by appointment only.
We are maintaining normal, fully-staffed operations including drive-thru lanes during our regular business hours, and are here to help you meet your financial needs.
We offer the following convenient options to conduct your banking business.
Call us at your preferred GNBank location to set an appointment to open an account, close a loan, access your safe deposit box, or obtain other assistance. You will find our phone number directory at the bottom of our gn-bank.com home page.
- Use our online and mobile banking, and mobile deposit services available 24/7. If you have not already, you can enroll quickly on our home page.
- Visit gn-bank.com to use our new Online Payment Portal to make a loan payment from another bank or view your payment history. You will find the Go here! link to this portal under the Online Banking login of our home page.
- Send and receive bank documents using secure email. Find our secure email solution on our home page.
- Use our drive-thru, ATM, and night deposit services.
You will find a complete list of our locations, hours of operation, and locations of our ATMs under the Locations tab on our home page. We will work as quickly as possible in our drive-thru facilities, and appreciate your understanding if wait times are longer than normal.
- Call us if you have a question or need other assistance at your preferred GNBank location during regular business hours.
- We also have employees to provide you phone assistance from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT / 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT on Monday through Friday at 1 (888) 675-8223.
We appreciate your continued trust and the privilege to serve you.