Ag Savings & Time Deposits
Our Bank’s roots run deep in agriculture. We are a third-generation, family-owned bank with a management team with a vast understanding of Ag production and farm ownership.
Time Deposits (also known as CDs)
One type of savings account is known as a Time Deposit. We offer a range of Time Deposit options - also known as a Certificate of Deposit (CD) - to help meet your savings goals.
Safely reach your savings goals by selecting from our variety of Time Deposit terms.
- $500 minimum deposit to open an account.
*Early Withdrawal Penalty may apply
Whether you are looking to tuck a little money away each paycheck or need a safe place for your money to grow, our Regular Savings account is perfect. Enjoy unlimited deposits, earn interest on your savings, and the ability to withdraw anytime.
- $100 minimum deposit to open an account
- $2 monthly service charge waived with a $300 minimum daily balance
- Three (3) withdrawals per month free; $2 for each additional transfer
- Withdrawals and inquiries at a non-GNBank ATM are subject to foreign ATM fees
- Quarterly statements*
*Accounts with electronic (ACH) activity or phone transfers require monthly statement